The Food Safety and Inspection Service announces a recall for 5,610 pounds of Trader Joe's barbecue chicken salad due to possible Listeria contamination from Gill's Onions, the store's onion supplier. The nearly three tons of salad was distributed amount five states including California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas. The product was produced between July 20, 2012, and July 24, 2012 and has a sell by date of July, 30 (look for the P-11079 identification number). If you purchased this product, visit your local Trader Joe's and return it.
- Food Recall: Trader Joe's Creamy Salted Valencia Peanut Butter
- Trader Joe's Under Fire From Freegans for Food Waste
- Trader Joe's Recalls 131,000 lbs of Pizza
- Deli Meat Contaminated with Listeria Recalled
- Support the Green Polka Dot Box
- Miley Cyrus Stocks up on Junk Food
- Potentially Listeria Contaminated Salmon Recalled
- Top 5 Whole Foods Market Products
- Nestle Recalls Chocolate Nesquik for Salmonella Contamination
- The I Love Trader Joe's College Cookbook Teaches Students to Feed Themselves
- Trader Joe’s Harvest Grain Pasta Salad
- Chocolate Mousse Pie With Joe-Joe's Crust
- Caesar Salad In A Bag
- Happy Thanksgiving Week! - Grill Zuchinni, Yellow Squash & Pomegranates Salad
- Apple, Beet, Fennel, and Sunchoke Salad
- Tomato and Feta Salad
- Recipe Of The Week: Beet Salad
- Apple and carrot delicious 2 minute salad.
- Rice and Crab salad fast and easy!
- Petite Tomato Salad Tartar