Nickelodeon star of Victorious, Elizabeth Gillies, is on a vegan, gluten-free diet (because of her allergy to gluten) and wants to help others master their meat cravings.
"In the beginning it was hard, now I'm pretty used to it," the 19-year-old actress and singer said. "I constantly crave burgers, cheese and all the foods I can't have, but I've learned to live with out them."
For those looking to cut animal-products out of their diets, Gillies has some advice for you.
"Don't cut everything out at once. Gradually eliminate foods out of your diet, and see how you feel. Make sure to find ways to balance our your diet so that you're getting all the nutrients you need."
- Shannon Elizabeth Shares Favorite Vegetarian Snacks
- Ellen DeGeneres Launches Vegan Website, "Going Vegan With Ellen"
- The Anne Hathaway Catwoman Diet: "Kale and Dust"
- Woody Harrelson Stuck to Raw Food on Set of 'The Hunger Games'
- Mischa Barton Credits Mostly Vegan Diet for Weight Loss
- Giuliana Rancic Goes Vegan
- Travis Barker Credits 2008 Plane Crash for His Vegan Lifestyle
- Megan Fox Follows a Raw Food Diet
- Carrie Underwood Shares Favorite Vegan Snacks and Diet Strategies
- Venus and Serena Williams Adopt Raw Vegan Diet