Interested in gluten free baking, but don't know which flour to use in those gluten free cookies? Have no fear! Nuts Online (now Nuts.com) created an easy-to-navigate infographic just for bakers going gluten free.
Whether you're looking for low calorie, high fiber, high protein, or any other specification, the Guide to Gluten-Free Flour Blends (also below) is your best tool.
One surprising fact from the infographic is that 1 in 250 might have gluten intolerance, but only 1 in 3,000 are diagnosed with it.
- VIDEO: Gluten Free Strawberries + Cream Shortcake GFCF
- Gluten Free Foodie Friday: 5 Must Try Recipes
- Sunday Baking: Gluten Free Triple Coconut Cookies
- 5 Best Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipes
- Gluten Free Perfect Pumpkin Desserts from Jules Shepard
- Gluten-Free Almond Tuiles from Flavor Flours
- How to Make Gluten-Free Quinoa Tortillas
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Gluten-Free Empanadas with Mango Salsa
- Mother's Day Brunch: Paleo Friendly Coconut Flour Pancakes