Today's blog crush is from the Edible Crafts blog, over at Craftgossip. We wanted to find something to celebrate Watermelon Day, and possibly bring on a new twist for the grownups. These Watermelon Star Pops are a sure winner! Make them sweet and healthy for the littles, and then whip up a special, boozy edition for the +21 crowd.
We love them!!
The Site: Edible Crafts
Jump right to the delish: Watermelon Star Pops
- How to Make Turkey Cake Pops: A Video
- Margarita Cake Pops are a Boozy Confection
- How to Make Marbled Cake Pops: A Video
- Fabulous Watermelon Pops: Snack Perfection
- 5 Sweet Tailgate Treats to Kick Off Football Season
- Thirsty Thursdays: Watermelon Margarita Pops
- Fresh Watermelon Basil Fruit Pops
- The Ice Cream Sammy is an Inedible Frozen Treat
- Watermelon Cake Pops
- 5 Crafts Made From Recycled Candy Wrappers