On Thursday, the U.S. Department of Agriculture recalled 19 tons of Kenosha beef. The product in question are 2-pund cartons containing six patties of Sam's Choice Fireside Gourmet Black Angus Beef Patties Bacon and Aged Cheddar due to gasket contamination.
The burger patties were distributed in Indiana, Maine, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, and Wisconsin. The package has an establishment number "EST425B" with a "best if used by" date of 120812B.
- Michigan Teriyaki Beef and Turkey Recall
- Tyson Recalls 40,000 Pounds of Ground Beef
- Weird Food Recall: Bratwurst Patties May Contain Pieces Of A Pen
- Food Recall: Arctic Zero Frozen Desserts
- Buona Vita Recalls 325,000 Pounds of Meatballs
- Frozen Oyster Recall
- E Coli Greatest Hits: 5 Recent US Outbreaks
- Food Recall - Nebraska Ground Beef
- Carl's Jr. Giveaway: Dress Like Spider-Man on July 4th, Get a Free Bacon Cheeseburger
- E Coli Fears Spark Ground Beef Recall