Office-wide juice cleanses are on the rise for team-building purposes. Cleanses, which are essentially all-liquid diets, have increased over the last year. Eric Helms, co-founder of Cooler Cleanse (his other co-founder is Salma Hayek), says "Everyone knows someone who's done one, and they realize they're a lot easier to do with colleagues during the workweek. People want to indulge on weekends."
Would you do a juice cleanse with your coworkers? It seems to be a lot healthier and a wiser choice than accidentally serving pot brownies to the office.
- 3 Gwyneth Paltrow Diet Tips
- Naomi Campbell Went on Juice Diet for Versace Runway Show
- Peaches Geldof is on a Liquid Diet
- How Salma Hayek Recovers From Holiday Meals
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- Liquid Living: A Juice Cleansing Journey, Part One
- Who Needs Solid Food: A Juice Cleansing Journey, Part Two
- Lick Your Sugar Habit with Veggie Juice
- Fat Sick and Nearly Dead
- Fred Durst Live Blogs his 60-Day Juice Diet
- Detox Orange Carrot Juice
- Diabetic Fresh Peach Juice Recipe
- Broccoli florets with Gorgonzola dressing
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Red Palm Oil, Fish Fillet with Mushrooms & Kale.
- Wide-Eyed Pork Loin W/ Maple Red Eye Gravy and Matcha Egg
- Fast-Acting 3-way Juice Drink
- Peach Melon Smoothie
- Xocai and Cranberry or Pomegranate Cooler
- Kiwi-Tomatillo Salsa Verde