Menno Beachy of Cresco, Iowa, has recalled their one pint containers of Certified Organic Grape Tomatoes, because of possible Salmonella contamination.
The tomatoes were distributed from a Minnesota location to retail stores in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan between 7/26/12 and 8/6/12.
From the FDA website:
The grape tomatoes are packaged in square-shaped clear plastic clamshell containers labeled as Menno Beachy Certified Organic Grape Tomato, UPC number 044419310176, with a net weight of one pint. There are no lot numbers or expiration dates on the clamshell label. The clamshell packages are distributed in cases that are printed with a lot number. The case lot numbers affected by the recall are MB725GT3, MB725GT8, and MB725GT0.
For the complete recall notice, please visit the FDA website.
- Food Recall: Leasa Industries Living Alfalfa Sprouts
- Food Recall: Moon Fishery Tuna Strips
- Food Recall: Taylor Farm Organic Baby Spinach
- Food Recall: DOLE Seven Lettuce Salads
- Food Recall: Baby Move Prune Concentrate For Salmonella Risk
- Food Recall: Jer's Chocolates
- Food Recall: Bay Valley Foods
- 1 Million Mangoes Have Been Recalled For Salmonella
- Eagle Produce Recalls Cantaloupe For Salmonella
- Food Recall: Bumble Bar Assorted Gluten Free Cafe Bars
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- A Fragrant Tomato Soup
- Tomato Pineapple Preserves
- Sun Dried Tomato Couscous
- Why I Decided To Make Indian Spiced Tri-Tip Tacos With Tangy Tomato Sauce
- Tomato and Feta Salad
- Eggplant rolls with tomato,garlic and herbs
- Fried zucchini with mayo-dill sauce and tomato
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Petite Tomato Salad Tartar