Guy Fieri chatted with the ladies of The Talk about his distaste for using gloves in the kitchen.... a topic he evidently feels very strongly about.
"I understand what they're trying to do. They're trying to make safe food. People are worried bout food borne illness, they're worried about this cross-contamination that happens," he said. "I really can't say I'm down with it. I mean, I believe in the concept and I believe in the direction. But I don't believe we understand what the glove is gonna do. I think people think they put on the gloves and its like, 'I have magic gloves on, and no contamination will happen.' And then they're picking stuff up and doing stuff, you can't go wash your gloves. So what are people more likely to do? Wash their hands when they contaminate a hand, or change the glove? They're not gonna change the glove."
Watch Fieri on The Talk below!
- Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri Unveil "Guy vs. Rachael's Celebrity Smackdown"
- Eva Mendes Doesn't Eat Meat
- Jamie Oliver Doesn't Like Being Asked About his Weight
- Jamie Oliver Doesn't Want to Eat Any More Genitals
- Penelope Cruz Doesn't 'Do Crazy Diets'
- Taylor Swift Doesn't Like the Term 'Diet'
- Snooki Doesn't Eat After 7pm
- Faith Hill Doesn't Diet
- Jada Pinkett Smith Doesn't Eat for Pleasure
- Blake Lively Doesn't Do Strict Diets
- Spanish Rice - It Doesn't Get Any Easier Than This!
- Chicken Souvlaki and Orzo
- Chicken Catchadora(ble guy)
- Wings Of Fiery Death
- Fiery Indian Lamb Curry( Mutton Masala)
- Beet Greens & Fresh Baby Corn In Fiery Red Meat Chili
- Fast and Favorite Fiery Pasta
- Fiery Vegetarian Lasagna
- Fiery Chili Sauce
- Fiery Crab Curry