If you embrace the notion that natural fats are healthy fats, then you probably use butter. At the same time, you also embrace moderation, and that means a stick of butter lasts more than a couple of days in your kitchen.
Did you ever wonder how to keep butter tasting fresh, yet soft enough to spread? If so, you need to check out this old fashioned idea that has never been improved upon: the Butter Bell. This late 19th Century gadget, keeps soft butter submerged under fresh water, creating a seal that keeps the butter cool and fresh tasting. It is such a basic idea, yet works perfectly.
Vat 19 sells butter bells, and they have created a little video showing just how they work. Check it out!
- The One Click Butter Cutter Dispenses Perfect Slices
- S'Mores: Anytime, Anywhere
- Weird, Freaky & True: Pine Nut Syndrome Ruins Appetites
- Too Good To Be True: Beef and Watermelon Stir Fry
- Tool: Norpro 1G Ceramic Compost Crock, Red 93R
- 5 Brands You Never Knew Were Related
- Fast Food Secrets You Never Knew
- 5 Rhubarb Recipes You Never Knew
- Never seen the fiscal am tell knew it North
- 10 Aggressive Kitchen Accessories
- "Stuff It" Peanut Butter Oreo Cookies
- Almond Butter and Chocolate Squares
- Bhakarwadi.. A Snack Item...
- Mouth Watering Indian Food Items
- Tried and True Popovers
- Classic Ragu - Tried & True
- A True Pink Lemonade Cake
- True Love Brownies
- Chicken Saltimbocca-Tried and True
- True Italian Spaghetti Carbonara