Zynga has recently announced their new video game, Cheville. This interactive video game allows players to open their own restaurant- whether it be an Italian trattoria, an All-American burger joint, or even a taco stand. As players master a particular recipe, they will be able to expand their restaurants and unlock ingredients and cookware.
In addition, Chefville has been designed to feature "online-to-offline elements" including communicating with other players (to borrow a cup of sugar, perhaps?) and receiving recipes seen in Chefville to cook at home. There are up to 50 recipes that a player can earn.
Get cooking at http://apps.facebook.com/chefville.
- Barbie Cafe Opens Up in Taiwan
- Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer to Open at Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas
- Tokyo's Capcom Bar Serves Video Game-Inspired Food
- Tyler Florence Launches Safeway's Open Nature Brand With World's Longest Picnic Table
- Guy Fieri to Open 15 College Campus Restaurants
- Rascal Flatts to Open Restaurant Chain
- 10 Video Game Desserts
- Hotly Anticipated Chicago Restaurant Next Opens
- Robert De Niro to Open Nobu Restaurant in Australia
- Hello Kitty Restaurant Opens in China
- Venison Chilli
- Chicken Wings
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- Duo Of Fresh Fava Bean Spread Open Smoked Salmon Sandwich & Sort Of Guacamole Open Smoked Salmon Sandwich With Home Grown Garden Cress
- Open Face Ham Sandwiches
- Open Faced Steak Sandwiches With Fried Egg
- Open Face Tuna Sandwich
- Open-Faced Ham, Cheddar, and Apple Butter Sandwiches
- Open Lemon Tart
- Open-Faced Chicken Benedict