The following food recall is immense. It not only covers 38 states, the products included are distributed at fast food restaurants, making the chance for consumption that much higher.
Missa Bay, LLC, a subsidiary of Ready Pac Foods, Inc., of Swedesboro, NJ, has recalled a total of almost 300,000 cases and almost 300,000 individually distributed units of fruits, vegetables and sandwich products, because they contained diced or sliced apples that may be contaminated with Listeria.
- Food Recall: River Ranch Salads
- Food Recall: Bay Valley Foods
- Food Recall: Menno Beachy Grape Tomatoes
- Food Recall: Cool Creations LLC - Multiple Products
- Food Recall: DOLE Seven Lettuce Salads
- Food Recall: Jerusalem House Products Recalled For Mystery Chemical
- Food Recall: Food Club Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix With Undeclared Nuts
- Food Recall: Baby Move Prune Concentrate For Salmonella Risk
- Food Recall: Jer's Chocolates
- Food Recall: Whole Foods Pumpkin Bundt Cake
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Baked Apple Slices With Coffee
- Baked Apple Slices
- Sliced Grilled Pork Tenderloin Bbq Sandwich With Apples and Red Onions
- Baked Cinnamon Apple Slices
- Sizzling Cinnamon Apple Slices Using Stevia
- Taucu Sliced Pork With Chilly
- The escalating need to have for and huge spread
- Steam Sliced Chicken Breast Meat With Dried Lily Buds, Sliced Mushrooms & Black Fungus
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.