This recipe starts out as eggs, and transforms into an amazing mixture of silky eggs, and exotic seasonings like ginger, coriander, and Garam masala.
We can't get enough of this delicious dish. Egg Bhurji is a classic Indian egg dish, and can be served as a main meal or a lunch box treat for the office. It is so easy to make, and like any good dish, tastes even better the next day.
Thanks to Foodista member; Anita Mokashi for yet another lovely taste of India.
- New Food Alert: Baharat Turkey Rolls
- New Food Alert: Iraqi Style Stuffed Zucchini
- New Food Alert: Coconut Ladoo
- Burger Alert: Cheesy Bacon Burger With Spicy Chipotle Aiolo Sauce
- New Food Alert: Sweet and Savory Guacamole Cookies
- New Food Alert: Pastel de Cafe Y Bananos (Coffee and Banana Pie)
- New Food Alert: Mexican Candied Pumpkin
- New Food Alert: Green Bean Bajjis
- New Food Alert: Liscaro
- DIY Gluten Free Baba Ghanoush
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Tri-Color Pepper Pita Pizza With Armenian Basturma
- Egg Bhurji Recipe
- Egg Bhurji
- Cream of Ham & Potato Soup
- Bacon Wrapped Green Bean Bundles
- My Mom's Baby Spinach With Garlic Yogurt Sauce
- Winter Fattoush Salad
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)