These no-bake chocolate, peanut butter, and oatmeal cookies are the answer to your summer cookie cravings. The last thing you need is a hot oven heating your house to the same temperature as it is outside. All the ingredients to these no-bake cookies are heated in a saucepan before being rolled into balls and left to completely cool. You can roll them in crushed cereal, cocoa powder, or even chopped nuts. Chocolate peanut butter oatmeal no-bake cookies will satisfy any sweet tooth.
2 cups of white sugar
1 stick of butter
1/2 cup a of natural peanut butter
1/4 cup of a of cocoa
1/2 cup a of milk
3 cups of oats
Put white sugar, butter (YES REAL BUTTER..gasp!), peanut butter, cocoa, and milk in a medium sauce pan and bring it to a boil.
Add 3 cups of oats.
Spoon teaspoon sized chucks out onto wax paper and let cool.
- How to Make No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Easy No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Oreo Peanut Butter No-Bake Dessert
- Decadent No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Dynamite No-Bake Chocolate-Peanut Butter Candy Bars
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Easy Holiday Dessert: No-Bake Peppermint Oreo Cheesecake
- No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- No-Bake Double Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
- No-Bake Watermelon Cake and 4 More No-Bake Cakes
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Xocai Oatmeal Dark Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Dessert
- no-bake caramel reese's peanut butter cups
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- No-Bake Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookies With Chocolate Chunks
- Gluten-Free No-Bake Cookies
- No-Bake Brownies