Rogue Maple Bacon Ale is a beer for bacon lovers. The ale was inspired by Portland's Voodoo Doughnut's Maple Bacon Doughnut. The beer is accented with applewood-smoked bacon and pure maple flavoring to give it its swine taste.
For another bacon flavored poison, check out how to make your own bacon-infused vodka.
- Rogue Brewery Releases Maple Bacon Beer to Pair with Doughnuts
- Rogue Ales' John Maier Uses Beard Follicles to Create Beer
- Dogfish Head Brewing Uses Cinemagraphs to Promote Tweason'ale Strawberry Ale
- Newcastle Brown Ale Shadow Art Installation is a Beautiful Beer Billboard
- Beer and Bacon Battered Deep Fried Bacon is a Meaty Masterpiece
- 8-Bit Pale Ale is a Geeky Gamer's Perfect Poison
- Amazing Bacon Maple Marshmallow Recipe
- Grimm Makes GREAT Ale!
- Samuel Adams' Utopias Beer is a Pricey Brew
- Incredible Bacon Chocolate Stout Cheesecake
- Chicken Salad with Avocado, Applewood Smoked Bacon and Tomato
- Pear, Goat Cheese and Spinach Salad with Warm Maple-Bacon Dressing
- Three Ingredient Party Shrimp
- Sweet, Sweet, Sweet Potato Quiche With Bacon and Mushrooms
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas
- Brown Ale-Brined Breakfast Sausage
- Lemongrass Ginger Ale
- Maple Roasted Pears and Sweet Potatoes
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Maple-Bacon Corn Muffins