This skillet lasagna from Pink Parsley is a genius way to cook your favorite comfort food. A quick homemade tomato sauce is made in the food processor before being cooked with ground beef and onions. The layers of pasta and sauce are placed in the skillet like a traditional lasagna without any fuss. It is baked and served in just 30 minutes (dinner, anyone?). Skillet lasagna is an easier way to serve this delightful dish. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup
- Lasagna Cupcakes are the Ideal Party Pasta
- Perfect Pumpkin and Sausage Lasagna
- 5 Luxurious Lasagna Recipes
- Quick and Easy Three Cheese Lasagna and GIVEAWAY!
- Glorious Gluten-Free Lasagna
- 4 Vegetarian Recipes with a Pop of Pesto
- Copycat Recipes: Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
- Simply Delicious Lasagna Cups
- Easy Dinner Recipe: Creamy Skillet Lasagna