Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution has inspired an upcoming comedy, Food Fight. Funny men Sean William Scott and Will Ferrell are rumored to be up for the main role, but Oliver says he has someone else in mind to play the character that is loosely based on him in the movie.
"I want Brad Pitt to play me," he told TODAY.com. "He's the only guy I want. It'd be a good job for Brad to get -- I think it'd be good for him to get into some serious cooking."
Oliver also has an alternative in mind, if Pitt happens to be unavailable for Food Fight -- Matt Damon. "But I want Pitt," he insisted. "My sights are set high."
- Is Will Ferrell Playing Jamie Oliver in New Movie?
- The 'Brad Pitt: Eating Out' Mashup
- Jamie Oliver to Cook Christmas Meal for Brad and Angelina
- Ryan Seacrest Signs On For Film Based On Jamie Oliver
- The Brad Pitt Movie Food Diary
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Spotted at McDonald's Drive-Thru
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Celebrate Premiere With Prosecco and Appetizers
- Brad Pitt: I Give My Kids Coca-Cola for Breakfast
- Angelina Jolie Wants Brad Pitt to Go On a Diet
- Scottish Sandwich Shop Names Panini After Brad Pitt
- Quick & Healthy Fava Beans, Chickpeas, Olives With Tomatoes
- Bacalhau (Dried Cod Fish) Con Olive Oil and Tomato
- Soda Brad
- Mashed Potatoes With Green Olives and Olive Oil
- Jamie's Peanut Butter Cups
- Jamie Boudreau's Hot Toddy
- Jamie Boudreau's Cognac Cocktail
- Jamie Boudreau Nightschool Cocktail
- Jamie Boudreau Drinking Lessons Cocktail
- Jamie's Guacamole