If you are looking for a dish to feed a crowd, this seafood and chicken paella is absolutely perfect. There is everything an eater could want in this paella: chicken, pork, mussels, shrimp, squid and more. This traditional Spanish dish is cooked with plenty of vegetables, aromatics and of course, rice. The key ingredient in paella is saffron which gives the rice a rich yellow color and a slightly floral flavor. This spice can be quiet expensive but a little bit goes a long way. Invite your friends and family to the house and cook them this sensational seafood and chicken paella.
- Perfect Paella
- Monday's 5 Must-Read Blog Posts
- 5 Spectacular Shellfish Recipes
- 5 Best Gazpacho Recipes
- 5 Thirst-Quenching Sangria Recipes
- Bloody Mary Gazpacho is an Edible Cocktail
- Happy National Sangria Day!
- Light and Refreshing Watermelon Gazpacho
- Sensational Spanish Style Quinoa
- Easy Tomato Recipe: Pan con Tomate