Chipotle Mexican Grill continues to support sustainability. The restaurant, which last year served produce from farms within 350 miles of the locations, will continue to honor its commitment and directly buy from family-owned farms. The restaurants have also started serving organic veggies and meats, as well as changed to pasture-raised dairy products.
Chipotle is very vocal about its choices to use local produce. Check out the Back to Start video the brand produced last year.
- Support New Farmers and Ranchers
- Chipotle and Willie Nelson Bring us Back to the Start
- Cookie Controversy Continues- Girl Scouts Fighting Back
- Support the Green Polka Dot Box
- Support the Safe Cosmetics Act
- There Is No Way You Can Support Life Straight From Farm To Table
- Good Eggs is an Online Vendor That Supports Local Food
- Chipotle Testing Out a Tofu Burrito Filling
- Aquaponic Urban Food Jungle is a Produce-Filled Utopia
- Chipotle Experiments With Chicken Chorizo