August 16, 2012
Spiced lamb meatballs are a flavorful bite-sized dish. Remember those feta truffles I wrote about? Well these spiced lamb meatballs are the perfect accompaniment to them. They are great for parties or even to make pita pocket sandwich. The dynamite mint yogurt sauce is a must with these meatballs.
1 1/2 pounds ground lamb
1/2 pound ground turkey
1 tablespoon olive oil
Pita Bread for serving
finely shredded zest of 1 lemon (use a Microplane zester)
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
In a large bowl, combine ginger, garlic, ras el hanout, salt and pepper.
Add meats and gently combine with hands until spices are just evenly distributed. Do not overmix.
Add oil and swirl to coat.
Transfer meatballs to towel lined pan.
- Mini Blue Cheese Rolls are Tasty Bite-Sized Snacks
- Guinness Pretzel Truffles are a Bite-Sized St. Patty's Day Candy
- New Year's Eve Cupcakes Boast Bite-Sized Bubbly
- The Turkey Dinner Cupcake is a Bite-Sized Meal
- Googly-Eyed Monster Mini Cupcakes Are Bite-Sized Halloween Sweets
- Macaroni and Cheese Cups are Bite-Sized Comfort Food
- 5 Bite-Sized Angry Birds Desserts
- Bite-Size Baby Cookies are a Perfect Baby Shower Treat
- Yellow Submarine Chocolates Are Bite-Sized Beatles Sweets
- Mini Fish Sugar Cookies Are Bite-Sized Treats
- Spiced Lamb Meatballs With Lemon Mint Yogurt Sauce
- Savory Chicken Meatballs with Penne Pasta
- Grilled Lamb Chops and Asparagus With Balsamic Berry Sauce
- Bite-Size Xocai Mini Tarts
- Steamed Meatballs In A Creamy Yogurt Sauce
- Lamb In Yogurt Sauce
- Pork Chops with Zucchini and Spicy Yogurt Sauce
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- My Mom's Baby Spinach With Garlic Yogurt Sauce
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce