These vegan mint chocolate cupcakes are a satisfying sweet. The use of vinegar, although not a usual ingredient in baking (except in pie dough), creates a cupcake with a tender crumb. Similarly, canola oil yields a very moist cake (you won't even miss the butter!). To top of these delicious cupcakes is a minty frosting with chocolate ganache. Serve these vegan mint chocolate cupcakes with a tall glass of soy milk.
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Egg-cellently Eggless: Simply Sinful Brownies
- Get Your Just Zucchini Desserts
- 3 Best Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipes to Crave
- No-Bake Vegan Thin Mints
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Cupcakes Galore!
- Chocolate & Hazelnut: A Gluten Free Match Made in Heaven
- The Vegan Hipster Cupcake is Filled with PBR
- 5 Easy Gluten Free Back to School Treats
- Vegan St. Patrick's Day Cake
- Chocolate Chip Coconut Muffins
- Raw Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream Cupcakes
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons
- Almond Butter and Chocolate Squares
- Mini Spiced Apple Tarts with Chocolate
- Peppermint Bark Lollipops
- Atol-atte (Dark Chocolate and Coffee Atole) & Buñuelos
- Flourless Brownies & Skinny Mint Ganache