Julia Child got auto-tuned in a new parody video by PBS, who got help from remixer John D. Boswell (aka melodysheep) to celebrate the famed chef's 100th birthday. In the video, Child sings about her favorite goods like salmon and chocolate truffles, and even about rolling out dough.
"What makes a great chef? Well, training and technique of course!" Child says at the beginning of the video. "Plus a great love of food, a generous personality and the ability to invent hot chocolate truffles."
Watch Julia Child get the auto-tune treatment in the video below!
- 5 Best Julia Child Parody Videos
- Julia Child's Kitchen Closing For Renovation
- Google Doodle Honors Julia Child
- PBS Launches Food Site
- The Julia Child App Teaches You to Cook the French Classics
- Julia Child's Classic Sole Meuniere
- Julia Child's Boeuf Bourguignon, Gluten Free
- Cook Like Julia Child With the Enchantée App
- Julia Child's Favorite Cocktail: Upside Down Martini
- Meatless Monday: Julia Child Ratatouille