Guy Fieri is getting ready to open 15 Guy Fieri On Campus restaurants across America in the next five years. The celebrity chef is joining forces with Sodexo for the restaurants that boast "Italian, Asian and Mexican flavors."
The menu will include "a broad selection of sandwiches, pasta, tacos, Quesadillas, rice bowls, salads, soups and burritos." Guy Fieri On Campus will also include Guy's Famous Vegas Fries, made with buffalo sauce and bleu cheese.
"I'm totally psyched about Guy Fieri On Campus. This is my style, my recipes and what I wish I could have had when I was in college," Fieri said. "I've definitely learned a lot about what people like to eat in my travels across the country, so you know this food is going to be on point."
The first Guy Fieri On Campus will open at New Jersey's Montclair State University this fall.
- Guy Fieri Responds to Bad NYT Review
- Guy Fieri Opening Wine Tasting at his Sonoma Vineyard
- See Guy Fieri's New NYC Restaurant
- Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri Unveil "Guy vs. Rachael's Celebrity Smackdown"
- Guy Fieri Now Selling Jewelry
- Page Productions Sues Food Network Over Guy Fieri and "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives"
- Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri to Host Celebrity Cook-Off
- Guy Fieri Teaches Drake How to Cook
- Guy Fieri Loves Kale
- Guy Fieri Doesn't Like Wearing Gloves in the Kitchen