This recipe has it all: It is rich and flavorful, creamy, and decadent. It is also surprisingly Gluten Free and Vegan. What a find!
We especially appreciate the combination of seasonal vegetables and the beautiful presentation. No one will miss a thing.
Thanks, Foodista member: Jessica Glick, for this thoughtful dish.
- 5 Beautiful Butternut Squash Casseroles - Gluten Free
- 5 Bold Gluten Free Butternut Squash Comfort Foods
- Celiac Saturday: 4 Butternut Squash Soup Recipes To Drool Over
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- 3 Must Try Vegan Gluten Free Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Butternut Squash and Zucchini Lasagna-Gluten free, Vegan
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Butternut Squash Gratin - gluten free, soy free, vegan
- Spicy Butternut Squash & Black Bean Stew With Kale
- Curried Butternut Squash and Apple Soup
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Baked Chickpea & Chili Koftas in a Hot Jalfrezi Curry Sauce
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Southwestern Tortilla Soup
- Latin Style Kale Pesto