This recipe has it all: It is rich and flavorful, creamy, and decadent. It is also surprisingly Gluten Free and Vegan. What a find!
We especially appreciate the combination of seasonal vegetables and the beautiful presentation. No one will miss a thing.
Thanks, Foodista member: Jessica Glick, for this thoughtful dish.
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- 3 Must Try Vegan Gluten Free Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- What You Didn't Know About Quinoa & A Recipe
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Butternut Squash and Zucchini Lasagna-Gluten free, Vegan
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Baked Chickpea & Chili Koftas in a Hot Jalfrezi Curry Sauce
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Shiitake Noodle Soup
- Vegetable and Herb Cauliflower Tabbouleh
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce
- Southwestern Tortilla Soup
- Latin Style Kale Pesto
- Lasagna Silvia