Restaurant chain Denny's will offer a unique experience to its Las Vegas location customers: weddings. That's right, Denny's Las Vegas will start performing marriage ceremonies. The Denny's will have a chapel in the center of the restaurant, and also will serve alcohol to attendees.
This isn't the first time that a restaurant chain has capitalized on love. This past Valentine's Day, Pizza Hut offered a $10,000 proposal package.
- Denny's Christmas Tree Set on Fire by an Irate Customer
- Celebrity Chef Michel Richard's Vegas Restaurant Open to Patrons 24 Hours a Day
- Denny's Launching Middle Earth Meals on November 6th
- Denny's Gives Away Free Bacon to Facebook Fans
- Applebee's, IHOP, Denny's Win Big at Xtreme Eating Awards 2011
- Denny's Mac n' Cheeseburger is 1,690 calories
- Denny's Debuts Epic Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Teens Eat Denny's Pancakes for 24 Hours Straight
- Win Denny's Grand Slams for Life with "50 State Challenge"
- Eva Longoria's Beso Restaurant Set to Close
- Marriage Soup
- Devil's Food Cake Recipe
- Broccoli Tartar
- Algerian Ploughman's Lunch
- Sophie's Gluten Free Triple Coconut & Almond Butter Soft Cookies With Dark Chocolate Chips
- Hummingbird Cake Prepared By Mrs and Mr Bear's Kitchen
- Sophie's Gluten Free & Egg Free Speculaas Spied Apple Muffins
- Sophie's Healthy Gluten Free & Sugar Free Banana & Almond Butter Cake With Dark Chocolate Chips
- Tea At Tiffany's - Chocolate Soy Milk Cupcakes With Robin Blue Cream Cheese Frosting
- Poinsettia Cocktail - Mimosa's Sibling