Homemade ginger ale from Culinary Adventure in the Kitchen is simple and absolutely delicious. You can mix up this soda at a moment's notice, all you need is sugar, water, and ginger. Drink your ginger ale straight or combine it with alcohol to make some fun and interesting cocktails (spiced rum is especially good). For full recipe instructions, click here.
- DIY Ginger Ale
- DIY Grenadine Syrup
- REAL Margaritas are full of FLAVOR (Valley Girls Foodstuffs)
- Thirsty Thursdays: Ginger Shandy
- Mistletoe Jelly Shots are a Jolly Gelatine Libation
- Broker's Gin
- BEST YET Absinthe Cocktail-Don't Call Me by: Warren Bobrow
- What is it about Brooklyn?
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- DIY Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- Homemade Ginger-Ale
- Strawberry Black Pepper Syrup and Soda Recipe
- This is how I keep the cold away; gingery grapefruit gimlet
- Lemongrass Ginger Ale
- Ginger Lime Cooler
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- A healthy twist on the Pina Colada
- Turmeric Ginger Beer
- Mama’s Limonata
- Tilapia Stir Fry With Orange and Ginger Sauce