Homemade ginger ale from Culinary Adventure in the Kitchen is simple and absolutely delicious. You can mix up this soda at a moment's notice, all you need is sugar, water, and ginger. Drink your ginger ale straight or combine it with alcohol to make some fun and interesting cocktails (spiced rum is especially good). For full recipe instructions, click here.
- DIY Ginger Ale
- DIY Grenadine Syrup
- REAL Margaritas are full of FLAVOR (Valley Girls Foodstuffs)
- Thirsty Thursdays: Ginger Shandy
- Mistletoe Jelly Shots are a Jolly Gelatine Libation
- What is it about Brooklyn?
- BEST YET Absinthe Cocktail-Don't Call Me by: Warren Bobrow
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- DIY Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- DIY Homemade Chai Concentrate