The Hot Sauce Water Bottle is a Sriracha-inspired drinking vessel. The bottle is designed after the iconic hot ketchup-like condiment, complete with a green topper. The water bottle will easily dissuade others from taking a swig of your drink.
And if the water bottle isn't cold enough, you could always use the coolrunnings concept to chill it.
- Sriracha iPhone Case Pays Tribute to the Hot Sauce
- Sriracha Rooster Sauce Stilettos are Hot Heels
- Jennifer Aniston's Endorsements Come with Thirst-Quenching Perks
- Would You Buy 'Jersey Shore' Bottled Water?
- Molecule Water Cafe Sells Tap Water For $2.50 a Bottle
- The Sombrero Juicer Lets You Squeeze Citrus Straight Into a Water Bottle
- The BluFit Water Bottle Monitors Your Hydration
- Subway Tests Creamy Sriracha Sauce in California
- Sriracha Rooster Sauce Lip Balm Will Ignite Fiery Kisses
- Eat Sriracha Infographic Proves the Chili Sauce is Better Than Ketchup
- Infuser Water Bottle: Healthy Soft Drinks
- Perfect Hot Toddy
- Strawberry Coconut Water Smoothie Recipe
- Horseradish Crusted Trout, Mustard Cream Sauce
- Sweet Mole Sauce for Chicken
- Pili-Pili Sauce (Hot African Sauce)
- Hamburger Hot Sauce
- Meatballs In Hot and Spicy Sauce With Noodles
- Mexican Hot Sauce
- Grilled Mussels With Hot Fish Sauce