The Hot Sauce Water Bottle is a Sriracha-inspired drinking vessel. The bottle is designed after the iconic hot ketchup-like condiment, complete with a green topper. The water bottle will easily dissuade others from taking a swig of your drink.
And if the water bottle isn't cold enough, you could always use the coolrunnings concept to chill it.
- Sriracha iPhone Case Pays Tribute to the Hot Sauce
- Would You Buy 'Jersey Shore' Bottled Water?
- Subway Tests Creamy Sriracha Sauce in California
- Jennifer Aniston's Endorsements Come with Thirst-Quenching Perks
- Sriracha Rooster Sauce Lip Balm Will Ignite Fiery Kisses
- What's Really in Your Water?
- Molecule Water Cafe Sells Tap Water For $2.50 a Bottle
- Everything You Need To Know About Sriracha
- The Sombrero Juicer Lets You Squeeze Citrus Straight Into a Water Bottle
- Sriracha Rooster Sauce Stilettos are Hot Heels
- Infuser Water Bottle: Healthy Soft Drinks
- Sriracha Mayo
- Pie, Mash & Liquor - vegetarian style
- Strawberry Coconut Water Smoothie Recipe
- Horseradish Crusted Trout, Mustard Cream Sauce
- Sweet Mole Sauce for Chicken
- Milk Chocolate Sauce
- Pasta Sauce With Sausage and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Indonesian Chicken In Peanut Sauce
- Butterscotch Sauce