These ice cream cone cake pops won't melt in the sun. The cake pops, made by Entirely Sweet, are scooped-up cake truffles nestled in a waffle cone that makes the dessert truly look like the real deal. Available in chocolate, yellow cake, double chocolate velvet and red velvet, these cake pops will surely satisfy any sweet tooth.
For more cleverly designed cake pops, check out these sushi cake pops.
- Red Velvet Cake Pops in a Cone!
- Ice Cream Cake Pops Look Like Mini Frozen Treats
- MilkMade Ice Cream Makes a Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich
- Too Cute Ice Cream Cone Macarons
- Red Velvet Shortbread and Cheesecake Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 3 Homemade Ice Cream Cone Recipes You Must Have
- Make Your Own Ice Cream Cones
- Make Your Own Nutty Cream Cones
- How It's Made: Ice Cream Waffle Cones
- Copycat Recipes: Carvel Ice Cream Cake