Picture a pocket of pretzel dough, filled with steaming hot beer..mmmmm - or not? Apparently, Texas is not only home to lots of larger than life personalities, it can also brag that it is the birthplace for this alcoholic taste sensation.
We want to thank Geekology, for bringing our attention to this interesting fair food.
What do you think? Would you like to taste an order of deep fried beer? Why or why not? Share in the comments.
- Fried Fair Fare Finalists Announced for 2011 Big Tex Choice Awards: Fried Bubblegum, Walking Taco, Deep Fried Salsa and More
- Iowa State Fair Sells Deep Fried Butter On A Stick
- Beer and Bacon Battered Deep Fried Bacon is a Meaty Masterpiece
- Deep-Fried Breakfast Cereal Descends on the San Diego County Fair
- Custom Beer Pong Table is a Man Cave Must-Have
- Deep Fried Gummy Bears at Oklahoma State Fair
- Beer and Bacon Battered Deep Fried Doritos are a Crispy Chip
- Fried Butter on a Stick is Latest Fearsome Fair Food
- DIY Deep Fried Oreos: A Video
- Fair Food: Deep Fried Cookie Dough