We are thrilled to announce that the International Food Blogger Conference (IFBC) is coming back to Seattle! And, we're now offering bloggers a new special price...$95!
Organized by Foodista.com and Zephyr Adventures, IFBC was the first-ever conference for food bloggers, first held in May of 2009 in Seattle. The series focuses on three themes: Food, Writing, and Technology. This event will feature high-quality educational sessions, personal networking opportunities, and what 95% of attendees say is the best food and wine of any blogging conference! Join us for our FIFTH annual conference in beautiful Seattle, Washington!
Dates: September 13 - 15, 2013
Location: W Hotel
Registration Fee: $395 / $95
To register now, click the appropriate link below:
The cost of registration for all participants is $395. However, new in 2013, for those with an active blog who agree to write at least three posts about the conference, the cost is only $95! You can choose to write about anything you want - the conference itself, the venue, the sponsors, or the food - and can do so before, during, or immediately after the conference. This is our way of supporting food bloggers as you attempt to make a living (or cut costs from) your food blogging.
Please stay tuned for more details regarding programming!
- Announcing IFBC 2011 Agenda!
- Why You Should Attend the International Food Blogger Conference
- Rioja Wine: Two Beautifully Aged Wines at Affordable Prices
- Cochon 555 Returns to Los Angeles
- Pizza Hut's Super Bowl Giveaway is a Mystery
- Super Bowl Football Cupcakes are an Egg-cellent Halftime Treat
- Featured Speaker at IFBC: Andrew Scrivani
- Go to IFBC for Free: Scholarships Now Available!
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: NYTimes Photographer Andrew Scrivani
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: Marissa Brassfield!
- Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Rabdi Recipe
- Phulka Indian Flat Bread
- Kande Pohe Recipe
- Peas with Pancetta & Shallot
- Brie, Apple & Almond Phyllo Cups
- Chocolate-Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies
- Ginger Cookies- gluten free, soy free, vegan
- Peppermint Brookie Pies - gluten free, dairy free
- Capsicum Stuffed with Tofu and White Sauce~Lets Go Stuffing Series