These funfetti cake pops from Krafted by Kelly are a festive dessert. Crumbled funfetti cake is combined with vanilla frosting to make the cake balls. Each ball is then dipped in white chocolate and rolled in sprinkles- how fun is that! Because this recipe uses boxed cake mix, you can make this dessert at a moment's notice (so long as you have the lollipop sticks). Funfetti cake pops are great for parties of any kind and especially bakesales. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Grinch Cake Pops are a Seussical Sweet
- Margarita Cake Pops Are Infused with Tequila
- Cake Pop Roses Form a Delicious Bouquet
- Crazy Good Cake Batter Blondies
- Sunday Baking: Gluten Free Cake Pop Recipes
- Ned Stark Cake Pops Aren't For the Faint of Heart
- Margarita Cake Pops are a Boozy Confection
- Red Velvet Cake Pops in a Cone!
- GF Almond Cranberry Bundt Cakes - Cranberry Craze Pt 1
- Frosty the Snowman Cake Pops are an Iconic Confection