One wonderful thing about late summer gardens, is the abundance of eggplant.
What? You don't know what to do with an eggplant? Admittedly, the eggplant needs better press, but they are a vegetable that I (Amy) couldn't live without. The texture of a fresh eggplant, is creamy and mild, taking on any flavor that it is cooked in.
I prefer to prepare eggplant, as if they were pieces of chicken. Make thick or thin slices, depending on what I need for my recipe, and making sure to season well.
Try this recipe for Eggplant Sandwiches With Melted Provolone Cheese and see if you also become hooked on this fantastic vegetable.
- 5 Easy Eggplant Recipes, Gluten Free
- Seasonal Sunday: 10 Amazing Eggplant Recipes
- The Perfect Condiment, Homemade Zaatar
- Sunday Supper: Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
- Sunday Supper: Salsa Verde Steak Sandwiches
- Grilled Eggplant Fattoush
- Seasonal Summer Supper: Tomato Onion Tart
- Wheatless Wednesday: 3 Tantalizing Falafel Recipes
- Middle Eastern Lamb Meatballs with Tomato Eggplant Sauce
- DIY Gluten Free Baba Ghanoush
- Middle Eastern Eggplant Dip- Baba Ganoush
- Roasted Eggplant Chickpea Soup
- Middle Eastern Spice Blend
- Maqloobeh- Upside Down Eggplants and Rice- مقلوبة بتنجان
- Fried Eggplant Sandwich With Melted Provolone Cheese
- Home Made Stuffed Falafel- فلافل محشيه
- Ground Meat With Tahini Sauce- كفته بالطحينه
- Rice Pudding For Two
- Algerian Chicken With Olives