The idea of improving on bacon is nearly ludicrous, until you consider the addition of blueberries, and a blanket of sweet pancake batter. We had to share this recipe from Foodista member: Marybeth.
As far as we can see, the only thing wrong with this recipe, would be not making enough to satisfy a crowd!
- Sinfully Delicious Bacon Blueberry Pancakes
- The Best Blueberry Banana Pancakes
- Celebrating National Blueberry Pancake Day with Lemon Ricotta Blueberry Pancakes
- Gluten-free Pancakes with Blueberry Sauce
- Perfect Camp Pancake Mix
- Easy Breakfast Recipe: Bacon Cheddar Pancake Bites
- Pancake, Bacon and Egg Cupcakes Are Part of a Sugarholic's Balanced Breakfast
- Quick and Easy: Fun Shape Pancakes
- Savory Bacon and Chili Cornmeal Pancakes
- Serious Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Bacon Blueberry Pancakes
- Blueberry Cheese Pancakes
- Blueberry Cornmeal Pancakes
- Blueberry Pancakes With Maple Orange Syrup
- Lemon Scented Polenta Pancakes with Blueberry Thyme Syrup
- Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Bacon Wrapped French Toast
- Eggs With Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Creamy Polenta with Egg, Arrabiata & Bacon