Made famous by the Momofuku Bakery and Milkbar, crack pie is so delicious that it's addicting. Similar to Southern Chess Pie, this dessert is made with regular pantry ingredients including butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla. This recipe is not the original but just as good. Make it for your friends and family and I guarantee they will love it. For my review of Momofuku Milkbar cookbook, click here.
The name of this pie comes from how the top looks when you pull it out of the oven.
- Cookbook Collector: Momofuku Milk Bar
- Must-See Chocolate and Vanilla Chess Cake
- Cravable Confetti Cake
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- Incredible Ice Box Pies for Summer
- 6 Layer Butterscotch Crack Bars
- Frozen Pink Lemonade Pie and More No-Bake Pies
- Coolest Cookie Cutter Chess Piece Set!
- Raw and Gluten-Free Key Lime Pie
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- Angus Barn Chocolate Chess Pie
- Mini Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
- Vintage Recipe Project: Strawberry Sponge Pie
- Coffee & Banana Pie (Pastel de Cafe y Bananos)
- Blackberry Peach Pie
- Key Lime Pie
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Chess Pie Two Ways
- Crack Pie (Copycat Milk Bar Recipe)