KFC re-launches Chicken Littles. These snack sized sandwiches have not been sold in 20 years and are now available nationwide. The fast food chain did a poll of their facebook page asking fans what past menu items they wanted to eat again and Chicken Littles was won by a landslide. Chicken Littles can be purchased at any KFC location for $1.29. Have you tried Chicken Littles? Did you like it? Let us know in the comment section below.
- KFC Adds Chicken Pot Pie To Their Menu
- Yum Brands to Buy Little Sheep
- Burger King to Launch Rib Sandwich
- McDonald's Launches Mighty Wings Sept. 13
- KFC Philippines Offers Mac & Cheese Bites
- KFC Japan Offers Deep Fried Soup
- Denny's Launching Middle Earth Meals on November 6th
- In-N-Out Burger Named Best Burger Chain in Consumer Reports Study
- KFC Launches ColonelSanders.com to Solicit Stories and Inspire Nostalgia
- KFC China Releases Irish Cream Chicken for "Taste of Ireland" Promo
- Chicken with caramelized apple sauce
- Chicken wings in BBQ sauce with roasted potato.
- Fast and simple baked chicken with apple and strawberry
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Little Gems Chargrilled Chicken Salad With Roasted Tomatoes, Avocado, Peas and Mint By Delicious Magazine
- Easy Chicken Wings
- Buttermilk Skillet Fried Chicken
- Bar-B-Que Little Smokies
- Pina Colada Jam Tart | Bring a Little Tropics to your Baking
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.