This Luchador bottle opener will chokehold your bottle's cap. The tool, designed by Ariel Rojo and Andres Lhima for Kikkerland Mexico Design Challenge, is comprised of posed bodies in classic wrestling moves, including various chokeholds. The openers come in a variety of colors and poses.
If Mexican wrestlers aren't your thing, check out the zombie bottle opener.
- The Zombie Bottle Opener Will Crack Open Your Beer, Not Your Skull
- Open a Beer the Immortal Way with the Thor Bottle Opener
- Can An Open Bottle Of Capers Last Long In The Refrigerator?
- How Long Will An Open Bottle Of Marsala Wine Keep Before Going Bad?
- How Long Will An Opened Bottle Of Snapple Iced Tea Keep In A Refrigerator?
- Do You Refrigerate A Bottle Of The Chardonnay After It Is Open?
- How Long Will An Open Bottle Of The Unrefrigerated Wine Last?
- Once opened how long can a bottle of bbq sauce stay unrefrigerated
- Siberian Pilot Uses Helicopter to Serve Drinks, Open Bottles and Give Shaves
- Opena iPhone Case Opens Beer Bottles
- Crown Chokes
- Pin Cherry Or Choke Cherry Jam
- Mole Rojo
- POLLO CON ARROZ ROJO
- New Mexican Posole Rojo With Freshly Ground Chile Powder
- Duo Of Fresh Fava Bean Spread Open Smoked Salmon Sandwich & Sort Of Guacamole Open Smoked Salmon Sandwich With Home Grown Garden Cress
- Bottle Gourd Kofta With Gravy
- Bottled Fruit Cake
- Doodhi or Bottle Gourd Halwa
- Infuser Water Bottle: Healthy Soft Drinks