Mayim Bialik is a dedicated vegan and is planning on sharing her favorite recipes with the world. The actress just announced she will soon be releasing a vegan cookbook.
"My next book will be a plant-based (vegan!) family cookbook," Bialik wrote on her blog. "Yay! It's meant for vegan and non-vegan alike! I intend to include all of the Jewish recipes I've veganized as well as all of our family's standard beloved recipes."
Bialik will be working with nutritionist Dr. Jay Gordon on the book, which is scheduled for release in fall 2013.
- Mayim Bialik: Veganism is Good for the Environment
- Mayim Bialik is a Vegan
- Mayim Bialik Trashes Meat for PETA
- Mayim Bialik was Unimpressed with the SAG Awards Vegan Menu
- Paul McCartney Releases Vegetarian Cookbook
- Martha Stewart Releases Vegetarian Cookbook
- Denise Richards Asks PETA for Vegan Cookbook Suggestions
- The Popeye Cookbook Will Make You Eat Your Spinach
- Miley Cyrus Receives Vegan Cookbook from PETA
- Mayim Bialik Shares Vegan Honey Cake Recipe for Rosh Hashanah
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Triple Chocolate Vegan Banana Bread
- Dandelion pesto
- Chicken Souvlaki and Orzo
- Vegan Texas-Fried "Steak" Bites
- Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup