Pickled carrots and daikon are a traditional condiment to a myriad of Vietnamese dishes. The great thing about this recipe is that it's considered to be a quick pickle. The vegetables are chilled in the refrigerator for several hours instead of being cooked and canned. You can use pickled carrots and daikon in sandwiches like the classic banh mi or serve it alongside some grilled beef or chicken.
- Sandwich Week: Mexican Inspired Banh Mi
- Instant 'Pickled' Carrots and Amazing Photography
- Red Radish & Baby Carrot Roasted with Basil
- Pickled Carrot and Daikon
- Meatless Monday: Vegetable Spring Rolls with Garlic Lime Dipping Sauce
- Gluten-Free Fresh Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce
- Vietnamese Avocado Shake
- Must Try Apple Cider Roasted Carrots with Rosemary
- Stuffed Carrot Cupcakes are a Deceiving Sweet
- It's National Pickle Day!