Gordon Ramsay has gone from helping run-down restaurants to helping revamp hotels, and apparently he is pretty good at it. Ramsay's newest reality show, Hotel Hell, has been renewed for a second season.
"The response to Hotel Hell has been truly extraordinary and we're really excited to have the opportunity to turn around many more hotels in dire needs of interventions," Ramsay said.
It looks like this celebrity chef is spreading his wings into another areas of the hospitality industry.
- Gordon Ramsay's 'Hell's Kitchen' Renewed for Two More Seasons
- Diehard Fan Makes 42-Minute Video of Gordon Ramsay Cursing on Hell's Kitchen
- Gordon Ramsay Gets Yet Another Reality Show
- Go Inside Gordon Ramsay's New Las Vegas Restaurant
- 'Hell's Kitchen' Hosts VIP Charity Night
- Gordon Ramsay's New Restaurant Evacuated on Opening Night
- Gordon Ramsay's New Restaurant Poorly Reviewed
- Gordon Ramsay to Open First Las Vegas Restaurant
- 10 Unforgettable Gordon Ramsay Stories From 2011
- 'Hell's Kitchen' Winner Rock Harper Heads Up DC Central Kitchen