Use these tips from Howdini, and make fun shaped pancakes for breakfast. I love the idea of filling a squeeze bottle to create cool effects. When you make them, freeze some extra pancake shapes and use them later in the week. Just heat in the toaster in seconds!
My kids are certainly going to enjoy these this week.
- 3 Gluten Free Perfect Pumpkin Pancake Recipes
- Quick and Easy: Breakfast Sushi
- Quick and Easy: Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie
- Perfect Camp Pancake Mix
- Quick and Easy: Egg and Sweet Potato Cups
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- Playing With Your Food - 3 Healthy Snacks Moms and Kids Will Love!
- 3 Must Try Halloween Treats
- Serious Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- An Apple A Day: Cute Fruit Snack Idea