Guy Fieri opened a massive restaurant in New York's Time Square called Guy's American Kitchen and Bar. Fieri gave Eater a private tour of the new eatery, which includes three floors, three bars and a lot of food.
The new restaurant has a "studio room," which seems like the ultimate rock 'n' roll dining area with posters and guitars. The largest bar can be found on the third floor. The main floor bar features an ode to Fieri's love for cars with a print of his red convertible.
"Sometimes people like to cruise in and take a look around. So, we wanted to make a 'cruise in and take a look around' environment," Fieri said. "You can hang out, get some cocktails, some marinated olives, and just kind of cruise."
To see more of Guy's American Kitchen and Bar, click here.
- Guy Fieri Responds to Bad NYT Review
- Guy Fieri's Meat Variety Pack Available at Costco for a Hefty Price
- Fat Guy's Peanut Butter Bacon Burger is a Combination of Two Classics
- Guy Fieri Partners with Carnival Cruise Lines
- Guy Fieri to Open 15 College Campus Restaurants
- Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri Unveil "Guy vs. Rachael's Celebrity Smackdown"
- Guy Fieri Doesn't Like Wearing Gloves in the Kitchen
- Guy Fieri Teams with Matthew McConaughey for 'Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives'
- Guy Fieri to Host Brew B'Que at LA Food and Wine Show
- Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri to Host Celebrity Cook-Off
- Layne's Counterfeit Nyc Carnegie Deli Cheesecake
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Clams
- Lady Bird's Lemon Cake
- Wings Of Fiery Death
- Fiery Indian Lamb Curry( Mutton Masala)
- Beet Greens & Fresh Baby Corn In Fiery Red Meat Chili
- Fast and Favorite Fiery Pasta
- Fiery Vegetarian Lasagna
- Fiery Chili Sauce
- Fiery Crab Curry