Finally! Fall has arrived, and it's time to get baking. Why not look for new and exciting ways to bake up your family's most commonly used food item: bread.
We love this recipe from Foodista member: Sarah Reid. She brings her joy of baking to the recipe files, and shares her home made bread, featuring the ancient grain quinoa.
This hearty loaf would make spectacular toast in the morning, or an open face sandwich, that would keep you full all day. Delicious and nutritious.
- Sunday Baking: Whole Wheat Bread
- Home Baking: Ancient Grains Bread
- Sunday Baking: Vegan Blueberry Ginger Muffins
- Sunday Baking: Gluten-Free Raspberry Walnut Coffee Cake
- 5 Best Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipes
- Sunday Baking: Gluten Free Triple Coconut Cookies
- Sunday Baking: Gluten-Free Banana Bread
- Whole Grain Love: 5 Worthwhile Recipes
- Sunday Baking: Hawaiian Bread
- Fall Baking: Pumpkin Pecan Streusel Muffins
- Pumpkin Risotto with millet
- Eggless Ginger & Mango Bread
- 100% Whole Wheat Bread Rolls
- Pineapple Banana & Sour Cream Upside Down Loaf
- Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
- Orange-Cranberry Bread With Grand Marnier Glaze
- Oatmeal Whole Wheat
- Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls
- Light Whole Wheat Bread For Bread Machines
- Hominy Bread