This bloody Mary gazpacho from Taste Food is an edible cocktail. Chunks of fresh vine ripened tomato are combined with crunchy celery, cucumber bell pepper and more- the usual accouterments found with this drink. This cold soup is a great way to use up the last of your summer tomatoes, it's a delicious and refreshing dish. Serve bloody Mary gazpacho with a hunk of chewy bread.
- 5 Best Gazpacho Recipes
- Light and Refreshing Watermelon Gazpacho
- Traditional Gazpacho - Tomato Week Part 2
- Yellow Summer Gazpacho
- Summer Eating: Watermelon Gazpacho
- 5 Ideas for Allergy-Friendly Gazpacho
- Happy National Sangria Day!
- Summer doldrums and a perfect bowl of gazpacho
- Monday's 5 Must-Read Blog Posts
- 5 Spectacular Shellfish Recipes