The Chew premiered a new season this week, but earlier this month the hosts, Clinton Kelly, Mario Batali, Michael Symon, Clara Hall and Daphne Oz, were giving audiences a sneak peek at their new season during a promotional tour. To help get everyone ready for the colder weather, Kelly shared some of his favorite fall recipes.
Crunchy, Sweet and Creamy Endives
2 or 3 heads of endive
Cut bases off endives to separate the leaves and arrange on a platter – in rows or by fanning them out. Top each leaf with a dollop of cheese and a few nuts. Drizzle with honey and enjoy!
"Feel free to experiment with different types of cheeses and nuts depending on your tastes," Kelly suggests.
To see his recipes for Foie Gras Brioche and the perfect Manhattan, click here.
- ABC's "The Chew" Invites Viewers to Share Favorite Recipes and Tips
- Jimmy Fallon and The Chew Throw an Ugly Sweater Party
- Viewers Find The Chew Hard to Swallow
- The Chew Hopes to Win Over Daytime TV Watchers
- JWoww Shares her Favorite Fall Drinks
- The Chew Has Awesome Halloween Costumes
- Christina Milian Finds Chewed Gum in Kobe Beef Salad
- Bill Clinton Foundation Concert Catered by the Veggie Grill
- Simon Cowell Shares Age-Defying Secret: Ginger Tea
- Mario Batali Shares Cold-Weather Parsnips Recipe
- Salmon Fish Sticks with Crunchy Slaw
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Endive With Blue Cheese, Dried Cranberries and Walnuts
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup
- Golden Crunchy Fish Cakes With Creamy Dill Sauce
- Crunchy Baked Cod With Asparagus and Dijon Lemon Cream
- Sweet and Crunchy Cruciferous Veggie Salad With Cauliflower and Broccoli
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Crunchy Spicy Chicken Fingers
- Crunchy Veggie and Chopped Chicken Salad