Warm up this fall with a homemade pumpkin spice latte. There is no need to spend $4 at your local coffee shop for a fancy cup of Joe. In addition to pumpkin pie spice and syrup, this recipe uses real pumpkin. Once you take a sip, you'll want to drink your pumpkin spice latte at home instead of on the go.
- Copycat Recipes: Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
- DIY Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- 4 Coffee Drinks to Celebrate National Coffee Day
- Starbucks Announces Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream
- Butterbeer Latte Recipe Inspired by 'Harry Potter'
- Starbucks Testing a New Caramel Flan Latte
- Make Your Own: Sexy Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Super Sexy Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
- Starbucks Starts the Holidays with a Bogo
- Creamy Chocolate Pumpkin-Spice Latte (No, It’s Not Starbucks!)
- Island Haddock simmered in a spicey green curry sauce, inspired by P.E.I.
- Pumpkin-spice cupcakes that work at high altitude
- Pumpkin-spice cake
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Espresso Recipes
- Cranberry Swirl Coffee Cake
- Mexican Black Bean and Spice-Rubbed Tofu Torta with Puerto Rican inspired Tostones
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- There ain't no malarkey about these; Irish Coffee and Cookies