The fun folks at Jordan Winery, inspired by the viral video series "Real Actors Read Yelp Reviews," created their hilarious spin off video series titled "Real Winemakers Read Wine Spectator Reviews." The videos feature vintners colorfully reading their favorite "What We're Drinking Now" Wine Spectator reviews. The following video features winemaker Daryl Groom of Colby Red and Groom Wines reading his favorite review Tony D's Mystery Decanter by Thomas Matthews. This video is one of three that Jordan Winery entered into Wine Spectator's Lights! Camera! Pour! video contest (read more from Jordan Winery's blog). Voting is open until September 16, so cast your vote here! Winners will be announced on September 18, 2012.
- Interview with Winemaker Sam Spencer
- Donald Trump Apparently Serious About Wine
- Okanagan Valley Wine: Crowing for Red Rooster Gewürztraminer
- 90210 Actor Jason Priestly Now Owns Vineyard
- Iraq Vets Start Winery
- Smoked Eggplant Ice Cream in Santorini and a Wine to Match
- Possibly the Best $10 Wine in the World
- World's Most Underrated Wines
- Yao Ming Launches Luxury Wine Line
- Wine Vintage Charts: Go Beyond the Point Score
- Gluehwein "Glow Wine"
- Okonomiyaki ("Japanese pancakes" or "Japaneses pizza")
- Fresh Fig Cake With Amaretto Fig Compote And 2 Great Dessert Wines
- "Gourmet" Pizza Dough
- "Instant" Chocolate Mousse
- "Forgotten" Minestrone
- Deva Naturals, "Bbq'd Mangosteen Chicken Drumsticks" !
- "Not" Cream Cheese Cake
- Navy Bean & Wild Mushroom "Risotto"
- Crispy Grilled Spam "Chips"