These rad red velvet cinnamon rolls from No. 2 Pencil are the ultimate breakfast. Boxed red velvet cake mix is transformed into bread dough with the addition of yeast. The dough is rolled in the classic cinnamon sugar mixture, baked, and topped with cream cheese frosting (how can that be bad?). Red velvet cinnamon rolls are a must have recipe for any fan of this fabulous flavor. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Red Velvet Waffles with Cream Cheese Icing
- Cinnamon Roll Bunnies
- Sunday Baking: Vegan Pumpkin Cranberry Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Icing
- Easy Sweetheart Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy Peasy Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Wake Me Up With Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Insanely Delicious Cinnamon Marscapone Pancakes with Cheeries
- Sunday Baking: Gluten-Free Cinnamon Scones
- Red Velvet Pancakes are Decadent Breakfast
- Easy Pillsbury Cinnamon Sugar Bunny Tails
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Bread Machine Apple Breakfast Buns
- Blueberry Cinnamon Muffins
- Mini Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
- Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal
- French Toast With Cinnamon and Nutmeg
- Lazy Chai Cinnamon Rolls
- Eggs With Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Mexican Baked Eggs