Paula Deen's latest business venture is a line of Anti-Fatigue Kitchen Mats with Sleep Innovations. Apparently, the mat helps reduce fatigue in the kitchen by using polyurethane foam that helps prevent back and foot pain while cooking and standing for long periods of time.
"I just love having my new Pro Mat at home in Savannah," Deen said. "It is great how the kitchen mat looks, feels and not to mention how my feet feel from just standing on that love."
The Paula Deen Anti-Fatigue Kitchen Mat is available in a variety of colors and styles.
- Paula Deen to Open Restaurant in Chicagoland Casino
- Paula Deen's Upcoming Book Canceled by Publisher
- Paula Deen Sells Butter Lip Balm
- Paula Deen to Bring Recipes to Grocery Stores
- Paula Deen Has Her Own Butter
- Paula Deen Did NOT Invent the Donut Burger
- Paula Deen Fired From Food Network
- Paula Deen Hit With Zoning Violation Citation for Rescued Chickens
- Op-Ed: Why the Paula Deen Diabetes Debacle Matters for Food Bloggers
- Op-Ed: Is the Feud Between Anthony Bourdain and Paula Deen a Calculated Marketing Maneuver? Author Perry Perkins Weighs In
- Stir Fry Mushrooms In Butter, Garlic And White Wine
- Turos Csusza
- Healthy and Easy Vegan beets salad with prunes!
- Smoked Salmon Cucumber Rolls with Dill Sauce
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Easy Sweet Potato and Squash Soup with Gingerbread Croutons
- Paula Deen's Heart Attack Burgers
- Fried Green Bean Bundles From Paula and Mary Bogue
- Black Velvet - Adapted From Paula Deen
- Garlic stuffed bread