Venus Williams just celebrated her very first New York Fashion Week as a designer and Grey Goose wanted to help her celebrate by making a Venus-inspired cocktail. Called The MaVen, the tennis star didn't provide any details about what is in the cocktail, other than Grey Goose vodka of course.
"I can't believe #GREYGOOSE created a drink named after me!" Venus tweeted. "The guests at my EleVen by Venus Williams presentation seemed to love The MaVen!"
- Grey Goose Winter Ball Boasts a Stiletto-Shaped Bar Designed by Christian Louboutin
- Venus Williams Opens Second Jamba Juice
- Venus Williams is a 'Cheagan'
- Venus and Serena Williams Adopt Raw Vegan Diet
- Venus Williams Opens Up About Sjogren's Syndrome Diet
- Triple Double Oreo's New Spokespeople Include Shaq and Venus Williams
- Rachael Ray Gets Her Own Food Truck to Promote Her New Book
- Martha Stewart Lands Her Own Comic Book
- Adriana Lima Shows Up to Restaurant With Her Own Meal
- Katy Perry Gets Her Own Popchips Flavor