Matt Damon has one guilty pleasure and that is popcorn. The actor says his favorite snack is an absolute must when watching a movie, even at his own premieres.
"I can't watch any movie without popcorn," he said. "Even at my own premieres. It's really bad; I have to have it. I physically can't watch a movie without a big box of popcorn and a soda."
Damon also admits that he isn't much of a cook himself, but is a fan of his wife's cooking.
"My wife makes an amazing Milanese," he said. "And for dessert, well, I've been called a simpleton, but I love a hot fudge sundae. A Friendly's hot fudge sundae... oh man."
- PepsiCo Donates $8M to Matt Damon's Water.org
- Matt Damon Gets in the Holiday Spirit for Water.org
- Foods Drew Brees Can't Live Without
- Jennifer Lawrence: I Can't Work When I'm Hungry
- Watch the Trailer for 'Butter'
- elBulli Documentary Premieres This Friday
- Celebrate the Premiere of 'The Hunger Games' with Cookies
- E! to Premiere 'Celebrity Slimdowns: Losing The Weight'
- Anthony Bourdain and Nigella Lawson's New Show Gets a Premiere Date
- Watch a Preview of Taylor Swift's First Diet Coke Commercial
- Matt's Spicy Macaroni and Cheese
- Matt's Crunchy Chicken Salad
- Matt's Turkey Loaf
- Can't Be Beat Buffalo Chicken Salad With Light Ranch Dressing
- "Omg this can't be vegan" Banana Bread
- Naan Without The Tandoor
- Chicken Curry Without Coconut Milk
- Tuna Without Mayo
- Frosting Without Eggs
- Quiche Without Crust