Nothing says fall, like the spicy and sweet scent of apple flavored treats. This recope for quick and easy apple fritters, will be a sure winner for your family. If you make them early, the smell will bring everyone to the table-at least it does in my house.
Fresh from apple picking? We have some recipes that use apples as the main ingredient:
- Sweet and Savory Cheddar Baked Apples
- Must Try Apple Cider Roasted Carrots with Rosemary
- When Life Gives you Apples Make Sauce
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- 3 Must Try Bite Sized Caramel Apple Recipes
- Best Gluten Free Chili Recipes
- 3 Must Try 'No Potato' Leek Soup Recipes - Vegan + Gluten Free
- Quick and Easy: Baked Chicken With Apples and Strawberries
- Meatless Monday: 3 Simply Sophisticated Soups
- Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Curry For All Seasons
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Lentil Fritters (Parippu Vada)
- Whole Wheat Crepes with Apple Filling
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil
- Italian Wedding Soup with Escarole
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Fresh Tarragon and Lentil Salad
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup